Why Choose USA?
An excellent infrastructure, highly ranked universities and world-class researches makes the United States of America as one most popular study abroad destinations. The universities are home to environment that stimulates innovation, collaborative learning and acceptance to cross country cultures. A popular hub for education, America boosts of 7 of the top 10 universities globally. American colleges and universities are widely known for their teaching and research and the education system is the most adaptable and versatile for international students.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN USA
COST OF STUDYING IN USA
The USA is one of the dream destinations for everyone aspiring to study abroad. The USA is never a cheap country should also be considered. On average, you may need to spend at least USD1000 – USD3000 on your expenses. It also depends on the place you stay. Your expenses will be higher if your university is located in a polished city like New York. Thorough detailing of the kind of expenses you might encounter in the USA is necessary for you to plan accordingly.
|Community colleges||$6,000 to $20,000|
|Undergraduate degree for Indian Students||$20,000 to $40,000|
|Graduate programs (MS, MBA)||$20,000 to $45,000|
|PhD||$28,000 to $55,000|
STUDENT VISA INFORMATION FOR USA
- F1 Student Visa: This is the most common visa which provides part-time or on-campus employment and provides Optical Practical Training (OPT) for a year.
- J1 Student Visa: It is for students acquiring practical training and provides the same employment benefits as the F1 visa.
- M1 Student Visa: The applicants will not be able to work with this visa.
- Good score in the general exams and English Proficiency test.
- Acceptance letter from the university.
- Valid passport.
- Proof of finance.
- Necessary documents.
INTAKES IN USA
There are two prominent intakes in the USA, i.e., Fall and Spring.
- The fall intake begins in August; most of the courses are available and the most preferred intake among the international students.
- Spring or Winter Intake starts in January, and it provides a few courses.
However, Universities in USA also have summer intakes, but it is limited to specific courses.