Why Choose UK?
The UK has traditionally been one of the world’s leading educational destinations boasting of centuries-old universities that have a legacy of producing the finest minds in the world. Today, the UK remains one of the best destinations for students seeking high-quality education in a welcoming environment.
Alaska Immigration helps students at every step of their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service package to make your student journey stress-free.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN UK
The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality. Thousands of courses are available for international students that want to study in UK. The UK is an ideal destination for many decades, for over a million international students from all over the world.
- Affordable education
- Internationally recognized courses & qualifications
- Innovative and abundant research opportunities
- Healthy and safe communities
- Scholarships and financial support
- Multicultural nation
- The best possible place to study and learn English
- Choose from over 50,000 courses
- More than 25 subject areas
- Low tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Possible to work while you study
COST OF STUDYING IN UK
The tuition fees vary between 4 countries that comprise the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The fees for study in UK depend on the type of program you choose and the university you decide to study at as well as where in the UK do you plan to study. Studying in the United Kingdom is a good return on investment, the average costs in the UK are comparatively lower than in Australia or the United States.
UK graduates are among the most employable in the world.
|STUDY PROGRAM||AVERAGE TUITION FEE IN GBP (£)|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||£6,000 to £16,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate master’s degree||£10,000 to £20,000 yearly|
|Doctoral Degree||£13,000 to £29,000 yearly|
UPCOMING INTAKES IN THE UK
The academic year in the UK runs from September to July. Generally, UK Universities and Colleges have 3 intakes. Some of them might also refer to an intake as a term.
The 3 intakes available in the UK are:
Intake 1: Term 1 – It commences in September/October and is the major intake
Intake 2: Term 2 – It commences in January/February intake is also available
Intake 3: Term 3 – It commences in May/June and is available for selected Courses.
UK STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- A valid passport or any other documentation for travel
- Proof of funds to cater to your living costs during your course
- Funds need to be maintained for 28 days (tuition fees + living cost)
- CAS reference number – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Documents used for obtaining the CAS
- Color photographs of passport size
- If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
Post study work options
- International students in the UK on a valid Tier 4 visa are allowed to stay in the country after finishing their education if they have a job offer worth at least GBP 20,800 per year.
- To stay in the UK, such students can move from a Tier 4 Visa to a Tier 2 General Visa with a five-year validity period.
- Students’ post-study work experience will assist them apply for permanent residence in the United Kingdom